Modern-tech online schooling
Where Learning Begin
Empowering Education through Home Schooling at Apex Academic Centre
Apex Academic Centre online homeschool follows the South African national curriculum (CAPs) and offered compulsory subjects that need to be completed by primary and high school learner. Our teachers employ a variety of teaching strategies, incorporating multimedia resources, hands-on activities, and real-world connections to create engaging and enriching learning experiences. Regular assessments and feedback help track progress and ensure academic growth.
Apex Academic Centre understands the importance of socialization and community engagement for students. We provide opportunities for home-schooled students to connect with peers through group activities, workshops, etc... These experiences foster collaboration, cultural awareness, and a sense of belonging. By choosing home schooling at Apex Academic Centre, parents can have peace of mind knowing their child is receiving a high-quality education tailored to their unique needs. Our dedicated teachers, comprehensive curriculum, and supportive environment provide a solid foundation for academic success and personal growth.
We also provides a more structured learning approach, where learners need to complete specific milestones each term to ensure they are ready for the next, making it an ideal option for parents who want to easily keep track of their child's progress.
Only applicable to parent for grade 1 - 9
Parents should apply to the Provincial Education Department for the registration of a home education learner and comply with any reasonable conditions set by the department of Education.
Critical thinking skills development
What do you need to register your child for home education
- parent/s certified ID copy
- In case of foreign nationals certified copies of passport /study permit/work permit/Asylum document is required
- last copy of school report (if the child was in school before, but if the child is only starting school now you must attach an immunization card)
- weekly timetable which includes contact time per day
- breakdown of terms per year (196 days per year)
- learning program
- certified copy of child’s birth certificate
How can Apex Academic Centre Assist?
Apex Academic Centre can assist parents of registered learners in reaching all the required outcomes as outlined by the Department of basic education.
- Record of attendance
- Portfolio of the child’s work
- up- to- date records of the child’s progress
- Portfolio of the educational support given to the child
- Evidence of the continuous assessment of the child’s work
- Evidence of the assessment and or examination at the end of each year
- Evidence at the end of grade 3,6 and 9, that shows whether your child has achieved the outcomes for these grades.
After the child is registered with the Provincial Education Department, the parent must make sure can keep the following
- the content that the learner needed to complete the grade
Apex have the qualified teachers who develop assessment and we make sure that the learners followed the curriculum as required by the department of education
Apex can assist parents in reaching all the required outcomes as outlined by the Department of Basic Education. We also provide the following that can assist to build the evidence of the learner
Ready to get started?
It's fast, free and very easy!
One-on-one learning with educators
What you need to get Started
Before embarking on a homeschooling journey, it is important to consider whether it is the best option
for your child. Below are some of the reasons why home education may be a good fit for your family.
- Student can study at their own pace, anytime, anywhere
- Student can continue their schooling at home in a clean, safe, and nurturing learning
- Student can follow a flexible study schedule
- Student can spend more time on difficult subjects